April Post

It is a bitter sweet moment that this school year has come to an end. Although it feels great to have completed my school year and receive my masters degree, I will certainly be missing my classmates and professors. I have gained immense knowledge and hard-working skills just from this year alone. I want to thank all my professors who were able to provide me with a smooth sailing school year. Living on my own for the very first time in New Orleans has been a great experience. I absolutely love the city and hope I can extend my time here in the future. One of my favorite activities this month was attending Crawfest for the first time. I am grateful for all the experiences and new friendships I have made throughout this year. 

Academically April was a very busy month. I had to complete multiple presentations along with the stress of the NBME final hanging over our heads for weeks. Although the final was a difficult exam, it was rewarding to be able to solidify all the knowledge I have gained this year. It will drastically help me in my future career as a practicing physician. 

This month I volunteered at covenant house for the last time and made cards for children as a class. Volunteering at convent house is always a pleasure. I was able to sort through donated clothes and choose which are good and which to toss. Making cards with the class was a nice experience especially because it was our last activity as a class. The cards will be sent to Louisiana Methodist Children's Home.Tulane provided us with pizza and drinks as we were able to enjoy our time making cards. 

Hour this month:6

Total hours complete: 12


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December blog

March